Sample Lesson Plan

Week 2:
“I Have a Wonderful Family, I Can Show My Family I Love Them By...”

Welcome Time:
What’s the weather today? fill in weather chart. Letter of the week: A Shape of the week: Square

Story Time:
Read a book about Family

Imagination Time:
Dress up and play house (opt. switch this time with “game time”)

Snack Time:


Rest Activity:
Finger painting with pudding.

Science/ Game Time:
Role play things we can do to show our family that we love them; i.e. hugs, putting our toys away, saying please and thank you, helping clean, like dusting, etc.

Music Time:
Start off with songs about family like "I Love You, You Love Me", "Happy Family" and then just have fun.

Creative Time:
Family Tree Art (take pictures of their family and glue them to a picture of a tree)

Outside Time:
Idea: Make an obstacle course with hula hoops, a 2x4, "Traffic Cone" type cones, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment