A Lesson Schedule About Family and Community

Week 1
Field Trip

Week 2
I Have a Wonderful Family, I Can Show My Family I Love Them By...

Week 3
I Can Help Take Care of My Home

Week 4
The people in my neighborhood: Postal Worker

Week 5
The people in my neighborhood: Librarian

Week 6
The people in my neighborhood: Store Clerk

Week 7
The people in my neighborhood: Doctors and Nurses

Week 8
The people in my neighborhood: Police Officer (911)

Week 9
The people in my neighborhood: Firefighter (911)

Week 10
I can help take care of the earth by: Not Littering and keeping things clean

Week 11
I can help take care of the earth by: Not Wasting Water and Electricity and other things (Reducing)

Week 12
I can help take care of the earth by: Recycling and Reusing

Week 13
I can help take care of the earth by: Planting a garden (and composting)

No comments:

Post a Comment