What to expect in the future

I know that the last several posts have been extremely dry, and I should have warned you before I did it, but I wanted to have a foundation so that when I talk about them in up coming posts you know what I'm talking about.

From now on most of the posts will be about lessons that my mommy preschool group is teaching how we taught using the seven intelligences and how the lessons went, with pictures of the activities and such. My hope is that this will give you lots of ideas on how you can incorporate these things into teaching your own children and see that it doesn't have to be hard, time consuming or expensive.

Thanks for staying with me through the boring part, I hope you enjoy everything a lot more from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. Not boring! Thanks for posting all of this info about the different ways that people learn. It's like knowing about the love languages, the more we know and understand the better we can communicate with each of our kids in their own way. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete